F-1001MAJ-C, Ice Maker, Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
- Dimensions: 25-15/16″ H x 22″ W x 27- 3/8 ” D
- Up to 910 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Slim, 22″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24® design
- R-404A refrigerant
- Designed for long life dependability
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 15.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.3 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-1001MAJ-C is capable of producing approximately 910 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24® design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1001MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.